Simultaneously with the introduction of railjet in Hungary, a Business Lounge has been created at Platform Nr 9, offering the exact same quality you have got used to on these trains.
In the Business Lounge, our highly-trained colleagues are at your service to provide you with all necessary travel information, and to assist you in the purchase of your tickets including reserved seat tickets either travelling within or outside the borders of Hungary. While you are waiting for your departure you may help yourself to cold and warm drinks and snacks, which are free of charge.
For our passengers’ comfort, railjet trains to Vienna and Munich depart from Platform Nr 9, right outside the Business Lounge, thus enabling you to enjoy the comfort of our VIP lounge right until the train is ready to depart.
The Business Lounge is open between 6.00 AM and 9.15 PM every day.
- 1st class international railjet ticket with Premium Class supplement,
- 1st class tickets for any international traffic realized in at least two countries, including Budapest as departure, arrival or transit station,
- sleeping car supplement and global-price ticket holders of the category Single
- START Club Premium or VIP Card,
- ÖBB CLUB MEMBER Card or 1st calass ÖBB ÖSTERREICH Card holders.
- 1st class European East Pass, Eurail or InterRail pass holders with 1st class reservation, or railjet Premium Class seat reservation, or with single/double sleeping car supplement, valid on the day of travel.
- People with reduced mobility and their companion with international tickets for 1st or 2nd class;
- by purchase of the Business Lounge entrance ticket.
Please note that FIP or OSJD cards do not provide allowance for entry!
The ticket for admission to the Business Lounge is valid for one person and for single entry. The price of the ticket is 2990HUF /person (equals approx. 10 EUR). The ticket enables the holder to stay for up to 4 hours in the Business Lounge. Re-entry is not possible.